Many users start with the free edition and end up migrating to the Enterprise edition. Here is the procedure to migrate the data between data sources.
The migration is simply an export from the original data source followed by an import in the destination data source.
1. Select the original data source in the data source selection drop down.
Data source drop down
2. Select File - Export - Export All Entries (.rdm).
3. Decide if you wish to export all credentials or not. For a normal migration you would check the option Credentials. You can choose to use a Master Key to protect your file.
4. Save the file with the name and location of your choice.
1. Select the destination data source.
2. Select File - Import - Import Entries (.rdm, .pvm, .xml)
3. In the Import Entries dialog use the plus button to browse for the data file exported in the previous section.
4. In the next dialog you'll be presented with the complete list of entries included the data file. Select which entries you wish to import in your data source, if you wish to import all entries simply click OK to complete the data migration.